Tuesday 13 November 2018

alpaca kisses



Hello. I recently discovered Sticker Kitten. An online shop that has some gorgeous, modern and quirky stamps and crafty bits and bobs. I bought the Alpaca Wishes complete collection. Two stamp sets, paper pad, die-cuts, sequins and wooden alpacas! You can buy all the things separately but, in for a penny and all that!!

And here is my first card. I water coloured the stamped images, carefully cut them out and popped them up on foam pads. You get lots of little stamps in the set so I added a scarf to one and a pile of presents to the other.

I am entering the following challenges...
Cute Card Thursday....snowflakes
Cutie Pie Challenge....winter layers

And if you tick 'reduce my packaging' at checkout they let you know what's been saved. I saved one plastic packet and two card headers. How cool is that?


7 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

This is so adorable, beautiful card xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card

Pat K said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

Shabneez said...

Love it! Shabneez x

CraftyLyn said...

Love your cute Alpaca so sweet and on trend,thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge Lyn DT x.

Valerija said...

This is so very nice!

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful festive card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue x