Tuesday 2 October 2018

Too Stinkin' Cute


Hello. Today I'm sharing my make for the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge. 
My card features the following digital printables -
As well as my card I made a little 'whatnot' for display during Autumn. I enlarged the digi image of the apple barrel, carefully cut it out and stuck a piece of scrap card to the back as a stand. Really easy to do and looks pretty good on the crafty desk!
  The challenge is 'anything goes' so that's nice and easy isn't it? 
Why not have a go, all the info' is here. 

I am also entering the following challenges -

Crafty Creations
Crafty Gals Corner
The Paper Shelter


6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is co sute, love the fall them and that little whatnot is fab

ScrappyHorses said...

This is adorable with that delightful scarecrow! So cute!

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Wonderful card! I love all details you have used

Mrs A. said...

Absolutely adorable scarecrow. Hugs Mrs A.

Rose Andrew said...

So cute and beautiful .
Regards Rose

Kleri said...

Super cute card!Very nice design and lovely image!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)