Thursday 4 October 2018

Hobonichi - September 2018


Hello. It's time for my monthly update on my Hobonichi. The keen eyed among you will notice I have a new cover. While I was on the Hobonichi website ordering next years planner this cover accidently slipped into my basket! The outside is a gorgeous blue and my clear cover on cover is patterned. I love it, and the orange on the inside is perfect for this time of year. You will see the outside of the cover during my one minute flip through video here.

The super cute charms, pen, washi and letter stickers are all from this months Sweet Treat Box. And the Autumn themed stickers are in the Paper, Pen and Plan Etsy shop here. Quote LIZ10 for 10% off!

You will find links to all the previous months flip throughs from my August blog post here.

1 comments:

Shabneez said...

Love your crafty buys Liz! Shabneez