Sunday 28 October 2018

Enjoy the Sweater Weather!


Hello. I don't know what the weather is like in your part of the world but here in the west of Scotland it is definately sweater weather! A north wind and some places have snow, brrrrr.

My two cards both feature stamps from the Sweater Weather set by Waffle Flower. I coloured the sweaters using my Zig Real Brush markers. The one above has a little strip of my new washi tape and doesn't it match perfectly?

The leaves on the paper below were just plain but I coloured some of them to match the sweater. I also inked the edges of the wooden leaves.

I am entering the challenge over at Penny Black and More...Autumn Splendour.




6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh these are so lovely

Carole said...

These are brilliant Liz..fabulous jumpers. xx

brenda said...

A very sweet card, many thanks for joining in our Autumnal theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Linby said...

Two very different takes on the autumnal theme - and both brilliant.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & More.
Lynn x
DT

Shabneez said...

Perfect sweater cards for this weather! Shabneez x

Lee said...

Same here Liz.I absolutely LOVE these,sooooo cute.Hugs and a HUGE CUDDLE for Boyd,has he got his sweater on too.xx