Tuesday 4 September 2018

My Little World


Hello. Today I'm sharing my make for the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge. 
My card features the following digital printables -  


I have kept my card fairly simple only using diecut circles and stars for the background. This little wizard makes the perfect card for any Harry Potter fan! And who knew I had a mini broomstick kicking about the crafty room! 

  The challenge is 'anything goes' so that's nice and easy isn't it? 
Why not have a go, all the info' is here. 

I am also entering the following challenges -
A Perfect Time to Craft
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Creations



12 comments:

Craftychris said...

This is gorgeous! So very 'Harry' xxx

ScrappyHorses said...

Wonderful card in the green and gold! Perfect!

Carole said...

Fabulous card Liz...I love it. i think the circles and stars in the background are great instead of a paper...something to try in the future! Love your wizard and the colours you have chosen to use to make the card very classy, and the staging...superb, broomstick and all! have a good week. xxx

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Fantastic card! Great design.

Joy Wilson said...

Such a cute wizard and I love the greens! Thank you for joining us and good luck!
Hugs, Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is such a cute card Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


GalFridayStamping said...

So adorable...love the green..

Unknown said...

Perfect project for the theme and reminds me of my weekend at Harry Potter studios last week 💕
Hugs xx Cara xx

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful and cute and love the design .
Hugs Rose

Sue Crease said...

Wonderful card, fab for a fan as you say. I love the colours you choose too. X

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love your layout with the circles! They match her glasses .😁 Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

Creative world said...

Stunning design and colors xx