Friday 17 August 2018

you are so nice


Hello. I have a little Penny Black card to share today. This one is called 'garden visit'. We have a lot of this type of garden visit, especially since normal service has resumed and it's raining! But, I'm very careful, I certainly don't want to feel or hear a crunch underfoot!!

The sentiment is from the 'I Like You' set by Technique Tuesday, I stamped the image using my Versafine ink pad and coloured using watercolours (my new Altenew ones - they're delicious!). And that's some more paper used up!


5 comments:

Marianne said...

Sweet! I really should be using my PB images more.
Over here in Crete, we have garden visiters, too, even though summer is still in full swing. Apart from the cicadas and geckos that are permanent visitors in summer, we have recently spotted toads and hedgehogs.

Carole said...

Aahh lovely and cute. Great colour co-ordination with the colouring and paper Liz...and even to the washi tape!! xx

Liz said...

Love this card, Liz. The image is so cute and the patterned papers are beautiful. xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Very nice card Liz, love the colors and the cute image.

Ruth said...

Oooh you jumped on the bandwagon and got the Altenew watercolours! Glad you are enjoying them. I love the colour scheme for this card and I'm a huge fan of the hedgehog. Very sweet indeed! xx