Friday 6 July 2018

too stinkin' cute


Hello. Today's card features Maddie a Polkadoodles digital stamp. Normally I would colour digi stamps using my Copic markers or my Prismacolour pencils but Maddie got something different - a touch of watercolour. Yes, you can watercolour digi images and here are my top tips -

Print the digi image onto watercolour card.
Give it a blast with a heat gun (or leave it aside for a while) to set the ink.
Don't use a lot of water, just enough to spread the colour.

The background papers are also Polkadoodles and you can find them here. The daisies have been diecut from watercolour card and coloured the same way as Maddie, this means you have a perfect match!

5 comments:

Carole said...

Fab card and colouring Liz and I like the flower cut edge on your card...very pretty! I shall try those tips on my digi images if I ever get around to crafting again! I'm making the most of the sunshine while it is here!Have a good weekend xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Smashing card, so beautiful x

ScrappyHorses said...

I really am enamored with this! Beautiful water coloring and the colors themselves are perfect!

Liz said...

Lovely card, so beautifully coloured. I love the decorative edge along the bottom. xx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous water colouring! I can only colour digis with pencils, Jo x