Thursday 5 July 2018

Ibiza 2018


Hello. If you have been following my blog for a while then you'll know I do all my holiday memory keeping in Simple Stories Sn@p Albums. It works for me as it's quick and easy, just treat yourself to a beautiful matching collection of papers, stckers and journal cards. For my recent Ibiza trip I chose the Santorini Collection by Prima - perfect!
 

This is the inside cover, covered with a piece of the foiled paper, a little grouping of stickers and some glittered dot accents. 


The other side of the hardboard divider has been covered with the patterned paper that could either be cut down to individual journal cards or kept as a bigger piece.

And here is the start of the holiday, cases packed! 

The Sn@p system is really easy. You just decide which journal card to use, stick on your pic', maybe add a wee sticker and slide it into the plastic pocket! 


The Santorini Collection is perfect for any holiday and given the weather we are having this year it certainly doesn't need to be anywhere very far! The collection is available over at 
Paper, Pen and Plan quote LIZ10 for 10% off.


I have all my pic's printed and plan to do a couple of pages each week till it's done. So why not free those pic's from your phone and get memory keeping!


And, of course, I have kept all my ticket stubs, beer mats, leaflets, restaurant cards etc. They will find their  way onto a journal card and popped into the album on the appropriate page.


You can read a little about last years album here and here!


1 comments:

Shabneez said...

Looks like a great holiday Liz. A great way to keep all those memories. Shabneez x