Monday 4 June 2018

have a wonderful day


Hello. The heat gun has been brought out of retirement! I've had this Rose Gold embossing powder sitting on my desk staring back at me for ages. So when I bought this gorgeous stamp set 'Hummingbird' by Avery Elle (super fast service once again from Seven Hills Crafts) I thought it was the perfect time to crack it open!

The background is a doily stamp by Papermania and I used chalk ink to stamp. I heat embossed the images and coloured using my Gansai Tambi watercolours then carefully trimmed around. The sentiment was stamped and embossed directly onto the card base. I added some sequins as a finishing touch.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Stunning card, Liz. I love the 3D effect and the colours are beautiful. xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely embossing, Liz and a totally gorgeous card! Jo x

Fiona said...

fab card Liz.

Fi
x