Sunday 1 April 2018

plan with me!



Hello. It's Easter Sunday so my planner pages are covered in cute bunnies!
I used Bower waterbased markers to colour the MamaMakes stamps. And although my planner pages are not watercolour card just don't use too much water and you'll be fine.   
I also used a MamaMakes stencil and chalk ink to create some Easter bunting! 

I hope you are having a lovely weekend and the Easter Bunny was good to you! 

I'll be back later to announce the winner of my magazine giveaway.

4 comments:

Kath said...

Fabulous planner pages - the bunnies are so cute!
Kath x

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute bunnies! Awesome pages for spring!

Valerija said...

Very cute planner pages!

JanetintheJaw said...

I think I need those bunnies! Too flipping cute.... love your layout...