Wednesday 21 March 2018

you are loved


Hello. I have a few more pages in my passport TN to share. I can hardly put this little notebook down! I think the much smaller size is very easy to pick up when you don't have much time and a large blank page staring up at you can be quite off putting, I think.

Above on the left is Becca from IndigoBlu and on the right the stamp is from the Bloom Collection by Prima. The background is a bubble wrap stamp!


 This one is 'fairy garden sign' by Stamping Bella and the birds are from 'doodled birds' by JustRite.


And finally, this is 'nerd bird' and 'super starling' from RubberMoon.

All have been stamped using a Versafine ink pad and coloured with watercolours. 
You can see other pages here and here.


5 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

love these so sweet xx

Carole said...

I think you are very talented Liz...art journaling is not something I have got in to but admire everyone elses'. I just don't even seem to have the time to just play these days...always a card for an occasion!...I must be getting slower...and still trying to sort the old craft room and part with a few things (not very successful). Hey Ho ...hopefully spring will bounce in to me when it comes. xx

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Liz
Lorraine x

Craftychris said...

Ooh these pages are gorgeous! Love them all. xxx

Denise Bryant said...

LOVE those Rubbermoon birds... I've been wanting to get a couple of them. Fun pages!