Friday 28 July 2017

Christmas in July!


Hello. The girls over at Paper, Pen and Plan decided to do a one off special Christmas in July Sweet Treat Box (it won't be long y'know!). Included in the box is some felt. Now I'm not much of a sewer so I was a little perplexed at what I might do with my felt - straight on to Pinterest!

I found the very thing. A bookmark. Genius idea! Now, it's not perfect but someone told me that 'naive' and 'slightly off' is very on trend.


I die cut two hearts. One white and one red. Sewed them together until about half way round. And it slips onto the corner of the page easily. Job done.


The box will be available to order from 29th July but stock is limited 
so if you fancy one don't dilly- dally!

4 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Great idea as it being soft it won't damage book

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Cute little book mark, that is a fab box load

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooo, lovely! And do I spy a Sherbert Box notebook??? Jo x

Mrs A. said...

Super idea for a book mark . Was expecting to see a thin type of panel ! Hugs Mrs A