Tuesday 20 September 2016

let it snow


Hello. It's full steam ahead for Christmas! I picked up this Festive Sentiments stamp set by Creative Expressions at my (fairly) local craft shop the other week. They had some samples on display that were really quite eye-catching and I thought 'yep, that's for me - quick and easy colouring and a trim around, job done'. Oh yeah, not as easy as it looks to trim around, it took me ages and I don't think it's the neatest trim around I've ever done!! Never mind, practice will make perfect!

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous, love the colour combo. Doesn't look easy at all to cut around

Carole said...

Hi Liz! Love the style of this with the shaped edge and your fussy cutting looks pretty good to me!...brilliant in fact! Lovely card! Hope all good at your end. xx

Lorraine said...

What a fab design, love the cute snowman and gorgeous papers.
Lorraine x

Valerija said...

Wow, very cute!

Ruth said...

oh it's lovely though - love the patterned paper! And I have a Creative Expressions stamp that I love, but it ain't easy to fussy cut either! xx

Lee said...

WOW,love it.Easy for a clever girl like you hee hee.Huggles and a Huge Cuddle for me Boyd.xx

NGCARDS said...

Fab card hun!
P.S. Have you been over to the Creative Inspirations Challenge within the past fortnight hun? You might want to look at the Winner & Top 3 post :) xxx

Whisper said...

Aaaah super sweet and i'm loving the PB snowman and fabby sentiment too, luv Sam x