Thursday 31 March 2016

hello


And hello again! This little kitty was one of the first stamps I ever bought! He is a wood mounted stamp by WhipperSnapper called Potted Kitty. He has always been a favourite and every wee while he gets inked up, coloured and made into a card. This time he has been taken a step further and stars in my latest video! It's a speedy look at how I coloured him using Copic Marker pens and can be found here.

While the camera was out I filmed a really quick look at my die storage. I use CD cases, card and magnetic sheets. That video is here.


6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Super video.You make it all loook so simples!. hugs Mrs A.

Craftychris said...

Oh that cat is gorgeous and so cute! So is your card! xxx

Jarka Ef said...

this is so adorable :-)

Lorraine said...

This is so cute. Love it
Lorraine x

Ruth said...

Isn't he cute? I can see why you kept him. Love the patterened paper you've used too. Great video too - love little short snippets of seeing how other crafters do things :) xx

Lee said...

Absolutely adorable and what a good idea.Hope you all have a lovely weekend.Huggles,cuddles for Boyd xxxx