Monday 1 February 2016

Magazine News

Hello. Thought I would let you all know about two fabby magazines that have just recently hit the shelves! They are a great crafty read choc full of gorgeous inspiration. Both have cool free gifts too. With Creative Stamping you get a huge 34 piece stamp set and Simply Cards and Papercraft has a free embossing folder and stamp set. 
Of course, I might be a wee bit biased. I have cards in both mags.

 The cardmakers challenge which was 'creative die cutting'.
 And in Creative Stamping a set of six creations using the free stamp set.

Go on, treat yourself!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Love them as I always do :)

Unknown said...

I've already bought Simply Cards & Papercraft and I loved your cards that were in it. Karen xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Way to go, Liz!

Milka said...

:o) How cool! :o)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I love when my crafty mags finally read NZ, seeing your fabby makes pop up! Always so inspiring hun. Hugs, Wends x