Friday 19 June 2015

Paw Print on my Heart


Hello. The other week when I was away for a few days my arty crazy bird card was a 'perfect pinky' over at 'In The Pink', thank you, I'm chuffed.

So the new challenge is 'summer'. I have gone for flowers in a big shoe 'cos that reminds me of summer! When I was small we had a big shoe planter just like the one on my card and every summer my Mum would fill it chock full of bedding plants and sit it at the side of the front door in pride of place!

All the stamps and dies are 'My Favourite Things' and I coloured using Copic marker pens.

 

10 comments:

Sue said...

Liz, This is a lovely card. Such a super image - I love your colouring, and a really pretty card design to go with it. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at In The Pink.
Sue...xxx

Dotty Jo said...

What a sweet card - love the combination of stamps and images, Jo x PS Congrats on being pinky-licious too!

Carole said...

Awwwww this is a sweetie! Brill colouring Liz and alovely sentiment. I also am admiring that background.....perhaps a die we have not seen before? Well it's freezing here too!...my feet have only been aired once this summer!...saves on the nail polish I guess. :) Hope you have a nice weekend lined up. xx

Jacee said...

Very sweet card Liz, lovely
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sharon said...

Congratulations on your pinky win Liz.
I love this card. Your image is so sweet and the design is fabulous. Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

I love pink, I love cats, I love your card. Karen x

Lyn said...

Really adore this card xxx

Debs said...

Totally adorable!!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a sweet card..love how you did the bkg.

Lorraine said...

This is so cute, love the image and pretty design
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x