Tuesday 31 March 2015

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card


Hello. It's Papertake challenge time and this week it's....

Take Your Pick!

Choose one, any or all of these themes...
 
  Use any pastel colours. 
Make a treat holder for Easter. 
 Use an oval shape. 
Follow a Papertake sketch.

 We have a fabby prize from our sponsors - 
Simon Says Stamp 
a $25 gift voucher.

For my card I chose the use any pastel colours option. The stamps are 'make my tail wag' by My Favourite Things. The background die is by Lil' Inker. 

More gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter can be found here -  
See you there! 

 

12 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So cute! What a great card, Jo x

Jacee said...

This is a great one Liz, I love that background, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

A great card Liz, apart from the scene I love the dimension and texture you have achieved xx

Debs said...

Super cute Liz - and awesome colouring of that adorable image.
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Liz. I love the scene you've created and the fab dies.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a wonderful scene you have created!
Sue xx

Sharon said...

I love this Liz. Such a gorgeous scene you have created.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Unknown said...

What an adorable card. Karen x

Lee said...

This made me smile,sooo darn cute.Great card.
Happy Easter to you all.Big Easter Cuddle for Boyd.xx

Carole said...

Your tail might wag! but you sure make me smile! brilliant card Liz and love that background die!!

Sharon Caudle said...

OMGosh, I ADORE this card!!! It just doesn't get any cuter and that sentiment! LOL! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
hugs, Sharon

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Liz, a very cute image and design.

Donna x