Friday 9 January 2015

You're perfect


Hello. Well so far so good with my planner. It's keeping me on the straight and narrow with my makes and blog posts. However, the proof of the pudding will be next week when I start working on magazine commissions again and my playtime will be limited (I know, I know, mag' work is playing too).
My new filing system for my Simon Says Stamp kits is also working. This little card was made using the September 14 kit. Love the stamp set that came with this kit. All the little bits to fill the stamped shelves are separate tiny stamps so that you can mix and match. I used a bit of the washi tape over the patterned paper and now that I see it this tape will be perfect on my planner, so I'm off to do that right now!

10 comments:

Milka said...

Oh how cute :-D

Unknown said...

Love your card and love the stamps you've used. Karen x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz, I love the images and fabulous design.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Carole said...

Brilliant make Liz...and so apt...what a great little stamp set.xx

gail said...

Love your card, great design and fab images. Gail x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wonderful card Liz. Love all those adorable little stamps! Susan x

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Liz :-) I love how you used the kit ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x
I need a planner too ! maybe it will make me more organised and less forgetful ! :-)

Lee said...

WOW,this is just brilliant.love all the stamps and the layout and design.is that machine stitched.Huggles and Cuddles for Boyd.xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Liz, fab design.
Lorraine x

Craftychris said...

Fabulous card and those stamps are brilliant! xxx