Tuesday 13 January 2015

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card


 Hello.It's time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge.
And this week it's...
 
All New
(new house, new job,new baby OR new stash OR try a new technique) 

We have a very generous prize from our sponsor - 
 
(two digi images of your choice)
 
For my card I used my new Hero Arts elephant stamp which has a matching die. I am loving stamp and die sets at the moment! The sentiments are from Clearly Besotted.
 For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit 

See you there! 
 

14 comments:

Lee said...

Oh this is sooo cute,love the image,love the scallop edging and how you have matched the dp.such a lovely refreshing card.
Hugs xx Big Cuddle for Boyd.xx

Marianne said...

Such a sweet card, Liz

Jacee said...

Super cute Liz, love the little elephant and the pretty layers at the bottom, fab!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Milka said...

Super cute card, Liz :-D

cotnob said...

This is adorable Liz, such a sweet image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Awww I love the cute elephant and such a fabulous design.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Aww, this is so sweet.
Lorraine x

Lee said...

Hee heee,aww bless him as if I would send a girly pink.xx

gail said...

So cute and adorable, love the little elephant. Gail

Debs said...

Super cute and super stylish - love it :o)
Debs xx

Unknown said...

What a sweet card. Karen x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lovely card Liz, love the pretty borders and gingham elephant. Susan x

Carole said...

Lovely cute card Liz.

our karen said...

Super cute. I have this stamp and die set on my wish list. Thanks for introducing us all to besotted stamps :)