Wednesday 24 December 2014

You are amazing


 Hello. Oh dear, I'm a day late again this week with my Papertake Weekly Challenge card.
This week the challenge is....

Pick a Fave
(any previous Papertake Challenges)

I have taken the easy option of 'anything goes'.

We have a fabby prize from our sponsors -
a $25 gift voucher.
 
For my card I used a cute little image from the Love-Bots set over at The DigiStamp Boutique.
And, guess what, there is a massive 40% off all images in the Boutique until 31st December.
So why not give yourself a little extra Christmas treat!

Rightyho then, I'll be back in a few days to share (what I hope) will make me a more organised crafter and blogger in the new year!
 
Merry Christmas to all my blogging buddies.

 

8 comments:

Lee said...

Awww what a lovely cute card.
Wishing you,husband and the star of the show BOYD,A Very Happy Healthy and Safe Christmas,all the very best for 2015.xxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Merry Christmas to you Liz and your family cheers Sue N x

Unknown said...

Great, fun card Liz. Happy Christmas to you and yours. Karen x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Liz, such a great image and wonderful design.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Sue xx

Jacee said...

this is a great card Liz, I love your design!

Wishing you and all your family all the best for the new year!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so cute and such a fab design! Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Rebecca.
x

Marilyn said...

Liz, this is cute, cute, cute! Adorable Bot and I really like that sentiment too.

Juls said...

This is so cute!! Love it :-) xx