Tuesday 5 August 2014

Papertake Weekly Challenge - design team card


 
Hello. It's Tuesday! 
Time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge.
 And this week it's...
 
Anything Goes 
(optional extra - use torn paper)

We have a very generous prize from our sponsors - 

A £10 gift voucher!
 
For my card I used my new Die-namics Blueprints 17 die set. And I have managed to find a half decent white ink pad! It's a Brilliance 'moonlight white'. Every white ink I have tried over the years has been disappointing. So you'll probably being seeing more stamping onto black or dark coloured card from me in future!
 
 For more gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and all the details on how to enter visit 

See you there!
 

8 comments:

Debs said...

Fabulous card Liz - super stylish design. I know what you mean about the disappointment of white ink - thanks for the tip on this one :o)
Have a wonderful evening.
Debs xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Liz :-) I have just bought this die and have a card ready for later on this month :-) I love how you used it and am now wishing I had bought the coordinating stamp set too. I have added that, and the ink to my wish list :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Liz. I love the design and wonderful chalk board effect.
Sue xx

Carole said...

Great card Liz...I have never had much success with white even the Brilliance one! Yours look fabulous!

Jacee said...

What a fabulous card Liz, it looks absolutely great. I love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Marjorie said...

Love this card liz, it looks just like a chalk board, I haven't tried anything like this will have to give it a go.
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

An amazing design, such a fantastic effect!
Rebecca.

Lee said...

Fantastic,very imaginative.Hugs xx