Tuesday 5 June 2012

Best Friend

I have been caught up watching all the Jubilee celebrations more than I thought I would be. The concert last night was much better than I expected and the fireworks at the end were spectacular. The highlight for me today was the flypast. I am fascinated by aeroplanes, strange really for someone who is not a good flyer!

Well, we are into a new month and that means new images over in the DigiStamp Boutique. Today I have used Megan, very sassy. I am entering this weeks challenge over on Digital Tuesday 'anything goes'.


 

11 comments:

Faye said...

Gorgeousness Liz!! Loving the bright colours. xx

debby4000 said...

Soooooo cute.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

Lovely bright and cheery card - love it. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Hi Liz, sweet card - love the bright colours you've used. Luv Trish x

Lynn said...

Love the colours you've used they are so bright and zingy. Super image too, great card.

Lynn x

The Little Stamper said...

Beautiful bright colours and a lovely card!

Sharon x

Julie said...

FAb card Liz - love the colours and zing!! Juliexx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Love, love, love it Liz....thank you so much...xx

Celias said...

Lovely colourful card so pretty xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Liz, love the bright colours!
Helen x