Thursday 26 April 2012

you've moved!

A while back we decided to spruce our place up a bit. The sofas were looking a bit tired and the 'temporary' Ikea furniture had had it's day! The new corner unit sofa, dining table and TV unit arrived yesterday and look fantastic. Next step painting everywhere (some would say I should have done that first but I can't be creating fabby cards and painting at the same time!)

Today I have used another cute image and sentiment from The DigiStamp Boutique. I coloured with copics and the papers are 'hello summer' by Echo Park. 

I am entering three challenges....

Cute Card Thusday...animal magic
Creative Inspirations...anything goes
Simon Says Stamp...anything goes

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the bright colours....

Jolanda said...

Hi Liz,
I love your style! So colourful & lovely details:0)
grtz Jolanda

Vicky said...

Just so cute...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

Fab card Liz - love the image and gorgeous colourful dotty papers. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Liz - love the rolled flowers and the ribbon is awesome.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Donna Mosley said...

A really gorgeous card Liz, love the colours. Painting? good luck with that hun.

Donna x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Good old IKEA....we have loads....as you say, looks great for a while, and then we can need to change it every so often - yay... I think when it's more permanant furniture, it feels more homely...we have a bit of both and are still not sure if we're staying put!

Loooooooove this Liz....the colours, style and detail are just superb! xx

Wiccababe said...

what a cute card Liz :)
we've decided to redecorate the living room too - the new curtains and cushions have arrived and now that my other half is home from offshore I can set him to work painting ;)
Debz
xx

Unknown said...

lovely bright cheerful card, Mary x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love adorable cute card Liz, its so gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Michelle Short said...

Great card Liz, I love the image and BG paper and those flowers are fab! xx