Tuesday 3 April 2012

Simply Cards and Papercraft article

For this month's Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine I was asked to join in the Design Team Challenge. We were asked to take inspiration from our favourite children's book. I chose Harry Potter and used TeddyBo and TeddyBea wizard images as the main focus of my cards. All the info' on what you need and how to make the cards is in the magazine, on the shelves now!

And while we are on the subject of Teddies, as it's Tuesday, there are some new bears available. And, woohoo, Memory Box dies are now in stock!


4 comments:

Gayle Cook said...

Can't WAIT to see it!!!!!!!!! They look gorgeous..x

Emma Williams said...

I saw your cards in the magazine and LOVED them...I just knew they were yours as soon as I turned the page!! :)

It would be so lovely to meet up for that coffee and thank you, for the lovely, kind thought...it meant a lot to me. If you're ever in London, or if I come north, it would be lovely to meet you!
Enjoy your evening...
Love Emma xxx

Elf Designs said...

Hi Liz. I did see these in the mag, they look great. Hugs Em xg

jrksiddha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.