Friday 20 April 2012

...a little birdie told me...

Do you ever take a notion to start a job and then wish you hadn't? Well, yesterday I decided to clear out the garage. Now I knew there was a lot of stuff but why do we keep boxes for things that we don't even have any more? Anyway three trips to the dump and at least now I can see the back wall!!

So today I'm having a lazy/crafty day as a reward. And here is my first little creation. I have used one of this months special offers from the DigiStamp Boutique which you can find here and coloured with copics. The papers are 'hello summer' by Echo Park. The gorgeous little charm is from a selection that are just new in the TeddyBo Store.

I am entering the challege over at Cute Card Thursday - Metallica.

See you bright and early tomorrow for Penny Black Saturday.

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Liz. Gorgeous card. Love the cute image and background paper. Your beautiful bow finishes it off perfectly.
Enjoy your weekend.
Love Sandra xx

Claire said...

How gorgeous is this? What a lovely image and fabulous colourful paper. Hugs, Claire x

Digi Darla said...

Wow what a gorgeous cards! very nice colourful combination... Great job!

Hugs

Kim

PS: Please visit my challenge blog at Digidarla.com

Thanks

Catherine said...

Fab card, love that ribbon....

Anonymous said...

So pretty Liz! Fab papers that are perfect for the image.
xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love the scrummy papers and bow.

Donna x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Stunning Liz....the bird paper is gorgeous and the ribbon looks fab :o)

Laura said...

Hi Liz, I love your 'a little birdie told me' cards, this is fab too. The little charm is perfect.
Laura xx