Saturday 21 April 2012

just for you

Good morning Penny Black fans.
Wow, you sure do love your spots and stripes. Loads of entries for last weeks challenge and all gorgeous. Check out the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog - you might be our lucky winner!

So, onto this weeks challenge....

No Patterned Papers

We have another cool prize from our friends over at
Craftwork Cards

Sweet Pea Collection - Peas in a Pod Pad
24 papers, 2 sheets die cut flowers, 2 sheets nesting sentiments and 4 sheets of embossed squares.

For all the info' on how to enter and for inspiration from my teamies visit
The Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

See you there!

15 comments:

Catherine said...

Fan card and I just love that bunting.....

Debs said...

So cute! Love the bunting.
Have a fab weekend Liz.
Debs xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Liz. Oh how sweet is the image. Love the bunting too.
Have a lovely weekend, happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

The Little Stamper said...

Great card and I love that bunting!

Sharon x

Unknown said...

This is so sweet Liz, I love the fun image and colours xxx

Faye said...

I adore bunting, so I automatically luuuurve this cutesome card. xx

Claire said...

Fab card Liz, love the bunting. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love the fun image and fab bunting :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Beth said...

Aww cute! Lovely colours and I do love a bit of bunting! My cards were on the telly by the way - very exciting! :-D

Love Beth xx

Donna Mosley said...

A really sweet card Liz, love the image and gorgeous bunting.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

A fab card, love the bunting and great image!
Helen x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous and adorable card Liz.
luv
Debby

Zippy said...

Really cute image and love the bunting! Luv Zippy xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love image and gorgeous card Happy crafting Ginny X

Lee said...

Fantastic card,I Love,the image,colours n embellies.Hugs to all xx Cudddle the boy for me xx