Thursday 12 April 2012

Especially for you

Did you think I had got lost? Well, I have been busy beavering away in the background working on an exciting commission for a new magazine. But I'm here now and I have a card to share. I treated myself to some of the Sweet Pea collection from Craftwork Cards - love these colours.

And for a little change I made an easel card. To be honest I'm not too sure about it - I keep looking at it and feel that something more should be added to the green bit or the grey bit. But I'm just gonna leave well alone and start work on tomorrow's TeddyBo card and Saturday's Penny Black card.


I am entering this card into the challenge at Stampalot - Happy Birthday.


14 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Liz. How fabulous. Love the colours and your design. Pretty flowers too.
With love, Sandra xxx

Claire said...

Sounds interesting - hope we get to see what you are beavering away at very soon! Love the card and I don't think it needs anything else adding to it - lovely bold and colourful design. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Lovely just as it is Liz! Love this new collection.

New magazine sounds exciting - you go girl!!
xxx

business coaching said...

I would like to say thank you about this cool post. This card colour and design is too good. keep up the good work!

Catherine said...

Loving all the gorgeous flowers on this....

Emma Williams said...

Ooo, excited to know which magazine it could be...can't wait to see your commission!!
This is absolutely gorgeous, as always and you definitely can't go wrong with treats like these from Craftwork Cards. :)
Have a lovely evening...
Love Emma xxx

Sally H said...

What a fabulous card! Thanks for joining in the Birthday celebrations at Stampalot and good luck!

pinky said...

Its gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot.
Pinky

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Liz, such gorgeous colours and love your doodling :o) Lisa x

Lyn said...

I've been eyeing up the gorgeous things on Craftwork Cards, such lovely colours and designs. Your card is great and needs nothing more (in my humble opinion....lol) Take care, Lyn x

brenda said...

This is lovely Liz, a lovely elegant feel to it as well.

Thanks so much for joining our Birthday celebrations at Stampalot challenge and really hop you can join our blog hop as we have so many great prizes.

B x

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the colours x

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card Liz, love the colours!
Helen x

Francesca said...

fab creation thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot challenge and good luck!

hugs
Francesca