Monday, 9 April 2012

DigiStamp Boutique - new for April

We had a little family get together on Saturday night and my sis-in-law brought an Easter hamper filled with totally yummy stuff. All our favourites - choccie seashells, maltesers, mini eggs and so on. Bring on the elasticated waist band!

Anyways, Sally-Ann has done it again, irresistible new images. Check them all out here. There's 'Funtime Rosie', 'It's Twins', 'Little Birdies' and the two I have used here 'In The Garden - veggies and flowers'.

And have you been over for a nosey at the DSB blog? There's loads more inspiration and a fabby competition to enter - a chance to win some freebies!

I coloured my cards with copics and the papers are 'Springtime' by Echo Park. I am entering the challenge over on Cupcake - spring is in the air.

And - I'm sooo chuffed - one of my Penny Black cards got a special mention on the Penny Black blog here. Go me!!

19 comments:

Claire said...

Two lovely cards, love the images and bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

They are both so gorgeous Liz...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Time-To-Share said...

Fab cards Liz, so bright and cheery! Thinking they would be great for Fathers Day cards in the not too distant future. Thanks for the inspiration! Luv & Hugs, Trish x

Lyn said...

Spring on a card, just lovely, so bright and cheery. Take care, Lyn x

mixamatoasties said...

That's gorgeous Liz!

I may need to help the boys eat their 209448782547 Easter eggs... It's a dirty job but someone has to do it ;)

xx

Elfcrafts said...

Hi Liz these cards are gorgeous, I love them. Congratulations on you PB mention. Hugs Em x

Brodders said...

Two lovely cards Liz. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Crafts and good luck x

large storage boxes said...

Your card is just so beautiful. I like the soft, sweet colors and the perfect sentiment. Both card looking awesome. I impressed by that.

Molecraft said...

Two brilliant cards, love the images and colours!
Helen x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cards Liz.
luv
Debby

Katina said...

Gorgeous cards Liz. Love the papers you've used. I got as far as printing the images out and they're still sitting on my desk!

Lol, do not go down the elasticated waistband road yet - there's no way back!!!
xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous cards Liz :o) I love these images and the papers are lovely. My waistband is feeling a little snug at the moment lol! Lisa x

Emma said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards and I especially love the first one. So pretty and perfect for spring...if it ever comes!!
I've saved you a choccie egg from my stash...sending it over right now! lol
Hope you had a lovely Easter, Liz!!
Love Emma xxx

Jenny said...

What a great digi set, you've made two brilliant cards with it :0)
This would be so suitable for my garden mad hubby!!!
Jenny x

Little K Smith said...

Fab summery cards Liz, I love the papers :)
Kelly.x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Beautiful cards. Congrats on the special mention xxx

Liza said...

A lovely creation, thanks for joining in with our spring theme this week at CCC.

Liza x

Delphine said...

Totally gorgeous and adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

LOVE your cards Liz - they are gorgeous!!