Tuesday 15 November 2011

Woohoo, it's Tuesday.....

....and these days that means only one thing. New TeddyBo images have been released. Perfect for Christmas, two with candy canes and two in baubles. And, if you like to build your own little scenes, a chair and a wall.

I re-sized the images a bit smaller so that I could get two on my card. I coloured with Prisma pencils and the paper is by Doodlebug. A punched border and a little bit of silver twine finishes it off.

And, as if all that is not enough, there is a brand new TeddyBo challenge....

Christmas - but red and green must not be seen!

For all the info' on how to enter and for some great inspiration from the TeddyBo team hop on over here. See you there!


10 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

woohoo it is a lovely card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, what a great card, I love it.. S xx

Gemma said...

Stunning card! Hugs Gemma

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Liz. Cute images and love that paper with the kraft card... I've got some of that paper somewhere I think. Love the cute pic of Boyd below too :o) Lisa x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love those teddies. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I can feel another spend coming on! Another fab make Liz!
xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz.
luv
Debby

Kirsty said...

Hi these two baubles are great ! I love these new images ! Super inspiration ! Kitty :D

Unknown said...

Loving the Teddy Bo baubles totally adorable! Jo xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours and the fab layout :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx