Friday 18 November 2011

Merry & Bright

I foolishly thought that only working part time would give me more time to play, but no! Mum decided that she needed a new bedroom carpet. So it was picked out last weekend. Yesterday morning the room was cleared and the old carpet lifted. This morning, after the carpet fitter left, it was all put back. I'm pooped!

So a nice easy card from me today. I used one of the new TeddyBo bears and some NitWit papers. It's Fairytale Friday over at TeddyBo Towers and you can read all the latest adventures here.

Check back later this evening to find out if you are the winner of my Fizzy Moon giveaway.

8 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a cute card you've made, so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it Liz; I seem to have less time now I work four days a week than I had when I worked five!

Anyhow, it's a fab card as usual. Really like the colours on this one.
xx

Claire said...

This is a really cute card - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh Wow! This is stunning. I love the unusual colour combo - awesome colouring.
Caroline xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Great card Liz, fabulous colour combination. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Liz..love the new images..fabulous colouring, and love the stars.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

So cute Liz..!

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, I just love the colours on your card xxx