Tuesday 15 November 2011

Guesting at Papertake Challenge

It's my third week as a guest of the lovely girlies on the Papertake Challenge, I'm having a great time, thanks for asking me! This week the challenge is... when is a card not a card! So I have made a card that doubles up as a gift card holder.

I used PinkPetticoat papers, free with a mag. Cupcake stamps, also free with a mag (some Scottishness coming thru' there). The prettiest ribbon in the whole of cardland is from Sew Sweet.


This is my second post today, please scroll down for some TeddyBo cuteness!

13 comments:

Tina said...

such a sweet card..lovely colors and details

Tina

Emma Williams said...

Fab idea and a lovely card! As someone who is quite partial to a Caffe Nero...I would LOVE to receive this! :)
Love Emma xx

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely! Jo x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Liz. Love the pretty papers and great design :o) Lisa x

Vicky said...

So sweet Liz...!

hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, love the candy colours. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

Sweet, fresh and pretty. Lovely!
xx

Carissa said...

Super cute. Those cupcakes look so yummy.

Jo Nevill said...

I love your card Liz, those cupcakes look sooo yummy !

Lovely to see you as a Guest over at Papertake Weekly.

Hugs,

Jo x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Liz :-) the colours and cupcakes are fab and the design is perfect with a coffee shop gift card !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Liz loving the papers and the ribbon JO xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the design, great idea!
Helen x

melsanford said...

Fab idea! I love those cupcakes - yummy! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx