Thursday 28 April 2011

willow sketchie

It's Thursday, another four day weekend and time for another Willow Sketchie!

This week it's my turn to host the challenge so I'm hoping all my blogging buddies can join in the fun.

Here is the sketch.......


and here is this weeks prize.....

Remember you can use anything from your stash, the only rule is that you use the sketch as your inspiration. So, to see more gorgeous cards and to enter your own creation pop on over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge. See you there (but not tomorrow as I have another engagement, now where did I put my hat).

10 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh Liz...gorgeous card hun! love the cute image and fab sketch too...must join in again!

hugs Vicky xx

Faye said...

Oh Liz, brilliant sketch. And I love how you've worked it. More paper envy and the flowers look FAB. xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Liz and I love that sketch. Love your flowers. xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Liz, this is such a happy and bright card. Love the image and fab flowers you've created.

Donna x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

Fabulous, love the sketch too, I will try to join in. Hope you are OK and enjoy your long weekend.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

Awww this is cute... I got this owl too .. love the papers you used, so colourful.. Hugs xxx

Claire said...

Just gorgeous - I love these little owls, so cute. Hugs, Claire x

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is soooo sweet Liz, just love those gorgeous flowers :)
Kelly.x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Liz. Love the cute owl and fab papers. Your sketch looks great, will try and find a bit of time to use it this weekend :o) Lisa x

Tasha said...

Great take on the sketch Liz, i love the mix of patterns and colours you used
love tasha xx