Monday 25 October 2010

Simply Create




This months design team kit from Simply Create incudes papers and stamps from the Holly Jolly range by MME. It has a real vintage feel about it. This means a change of style for me but I really enjoyed it.

I have already shown you my altered box so here are 2 cards and a little tag. When I saw this I had to have a go at making a tag. And a great way to use up all your little leftover bits.

I still have some papers left so there will be more Holly Jolly to share with you soon.


11 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Liz, loving these samples they are so different, very classy, love em!! You make such pretty bows too!!

Anonymous said...

So sophisticated and elegant Liz - you do this style very well.I was only thinking today that I need to make some 'grown up' cards. These are a gresat inspiration, thank you! xxxx

Claire said...

These are gorgeous cards - I love the fact that there is no image and the sentiment says it all. Hugs, Claire x

Mrs A. said...

Loving the papers on the top card and that tag is gorgeous. You definitely have a flair for vintage.

Julie said...

FAbulous cards - they're so stylish! Juliexx

nnalorac said...

Such classy looking cards Liz. x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow....stunning - love them! xx

melsanford said...

These are lovely - love the deep, rich colours. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Wishcraft said...

They're all gorgeous - love the papers and the lovely ribbons you've added :o) Lisa x

Tasha said...

WOW Liz these are all amazing! I love the deep rich colours and gorgeous layouts
love tasha xx

bumblealsie said...

MME is not vintage but the NME is