Saturday 16 October 2010

Just for you

Good morning Penny Black fans!

A big thank you to everyone who joined in last week's 2 or more images challenge, I saw some wonderful creations. Check out the Penny Black challenge blog and find out if you are a lucky winner.

This week we have a fabulous sketch by our very own Debby......


Because I had my heart set on using my 'team teddy' stamp I flipped the sketch on to its side. The papers are 12x12 sheets by American Crafts, I've had them for ages and finally cut into them. I used my water colour pencils to colour the stamped image.

For all the info' on this weeks challenge, to have a peek at this weeks prize and to see some brilliant inspiration visit the Penny Black Challenge Blog.

And, did you know that the Penny Black blog is running an Octoberfest Challenge? Read all about it here.


17 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Another great card Liz. I love the big ribbon and cute flowers. It's a really happy card and made me smile!
Hugs, Clare x

Carrie said...

What an absolutely beautiful card! I love everything about it, a lovely feel good card!! Well done you xxx

Joey said...

Hiya Liz

this is gorgeous hun, lovely colours and I am loving those papers!

Joey.x

Beth said...

Oh I love it Liz! The stamp is so fun and the big gingham ribbon looks fab!

Love Beth xx

melsanford said...

This is fab! Love "team teddy" :-) and the sketch is fab. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

SallyB said...

Hi Liz....
This is a really fun card and I love the colours on the papers and the image...
Cute little flowers too...

bumblealsie said...

how long did this one take? one of your best.

Georgia said...

Oh wow Liz, I love this adorable card! That image is so cute and perfectly coloured and I love the bright-coloured papers! :) Love, Georgia xx

Little K Smith said...

A totally gorgeous card Liz, love this adorable PB image. Fab papers and love the gingham ribbon.
Kelly.x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card - great image and FABULOUS bow :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Fab card as usual Liz. This one has such a fun feel about it. xx

Sudha said...

Cute one. Love the blue color. Lovely work.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Sue x

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Liz. A beautiful image and lovely colour combo!
Clairexx

NGCARDS said...

Love your card hun, nice bright colours! xxx

Ali Watson said...

Gorgeous card love this image. Hugs Ali x

Faye said...

Oh, paper envy, again. This is a gorgeous card, the sketch looks great flipped round too. xxx