Saturday 23 October 2010

happy halloween

Good morning Penny Black fan(g)s!

Another Saturday has rolled around and so time for another challenge...

Spooky Nights


So you know the drill by now. You leave here to get started on your spooky card via the Penny Black challenge blog where you will see....

Who won last weeks prize, was it yoooouuuu(said in creepy voice)?
More info on this weeks challenge.
Details about this weeks prize from Fantastic Ribbons.
Inspiration from all the team.

What did the mother ghost say to the baby ghost?

Don't spook until you're spooken to!


13 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Liz. Love how you have coloured the cat and the papers look fab together. Lovely for a boy or girl, (big or small).

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

So cute! Love the image, gorgeous papers and fab layout... I must get some of that twine - love it :o) Lisa x

bumblealsie said...

think you rushed this one

Liz McGuire, said...

certainly did not, you wait til monday boy!

Joey said...

LOOOOOOOOOL I am gonna tell me kids that joke. your card is gorgeous I love these papers I think I should just give you the money and let you buy my papers you pick gorgeous ones. Joey.xxx

NGCARDS said...

Fabulous card hun xxx

melsanford said...

Fab card. I love the colours and those papers are great. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anonymous said...

Love the papers and the layout Liz - another fab card! xxx

Georgia said...

This is gorgeous Liz, such a great Halloween card! I love the cute cat image and the colours are perfect! :) Love, Georgia xx

jenny said...

Stunning card Liz! Fabulous papers and I love that punched edge :)

Jenny xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Liz, such perfect colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Tasha said...

Wow this is fantastic! I love the layers and super layout. The colours and paper are awesome
love tasha xx

Alice said...

Love this card too much!
Alice