Sunday 17 October 2010

Bonjour Bloggers!

Sometimes you make a card and you are just really pleased with yourself. Well that's what happened here. I love them, and I don't care if it's blowing my own trumpet!

The images are from the DigiStamp Boutique 'cute birds' and I coloured with Prisma Pencils and ZestIt. The papers are by BoBunny. I wanted to think of sentiments that would bring the cards together and voila, hubby, yep that's right, my hubby (he now likes to call himself 'the ideas man') came up with the french idea. I think it's spot on.

I am entering these cuties into the challenge over on Papertake '3 of something'.


My new kit arrived from Simply Create yesterday and I have been tasked with altering. I have never altered anything before so I will be calling on my newly appointed 'ideas man'!

18 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Oh I love them! Great colours, super sweet images and I love the simple layouts :o) Lisa x

Little K Smith said...

Oh these are beautiful Liz, well done! The images are gorgeous and just love the colours too!
Kelly.x

Carol Ann said...

Wow Liz these are all fab u lous Darling! The bottom one is my favourite.
Hugs
Carol Ann xx

Claire said...

WOW and so you should blow your own trumpet, these are all absolutely gorgeous and such fresh colours too. Love them. Hugs, Claire x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

They are brilliant, love the colouring. Yes, husbands do have their uses sometimes!!

Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz these are so beautiful. I love the images and the colours. The sentiments are perfect too! xx

Carrie said...

Oh wowsers these are brilliant!! Where do you find the time to make these fantastic cards?! x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow...and triple Wow - these are stunning Liz - the colours, papers and detail are just amazing..xx

nnalorac said...

What fab cute cards Liz, love them.x

Faye said...

Fantastic cards, beautiful colouring and tweet (sorry!) sentiments. Just perfect. My ideas Man gives me ideas, however, they often put me in a bit of a spin!! ;)
xxx

melsanford said...

Wow! These are fabulous! I love the colours you've used and those stamps are gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Lisa said...

These card are adorable!! Love the cute birds.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

Ribbon Girl said...

very cute, nice colouring, (can you not persuade hubby to make a card - we'd love to see what he comes up with) Mary

pinkpuppy said...

There all so beautiful and fresh looking x

pickle said...

Wow these are stunning love the colourway.

Kerry x

Beth said...

You go ahead and blow your trumpet - these are fab! I love the colours and papers you've chosen! And well done to the 'ideas man', I love how it becomes a joint effort when they suggest something!

Love Beth xx

Mandi said...

FANTASTIC cards Liz
So glad to have found you via Digi blog
mandi xx

bumblealsie said...

are they a menage a trois?