Monday 30 August 2010

You're Tree-mendous!


Woohoo, holiday Monday, I'm gonna' be knee deep in papers, ribbons, buttons and glue! And, I may take myself off to the local crafty shop 'cos I'm down to my last foam square, disaster.

I dashed out quickly to take this piccie in a howling gale and have managed to chop a bit off the bottom...but you get the gist! (I have now changed the pic to a better one)

The digi image is from Pink Petticoat, and if you are fast you may just grab a bargain over there today. I coloured with copics and the papers are by BoBunny, my faves at the moment.

This fits two challenges.....

Allsorts....park inspiration

Cupcake Craft.....let's get digital


15 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Liz. I love it all! Great papers, fab image and the border is so beautiful. Enjoy your day!
Clare x

Julie said...

What a perfectly beautiful card.beautiful!.x

lil-paper-pixie said...

So pretty Liz, love the colour scheme.x

Tasha said...

Liz this is beautiful. Great colour combo and design. Love the image you have used
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Sue x

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz, you've done it again - absolutely GORGEOUS! xx

Mummylade said...

this is such an elegant card! Thank you for joining my garden challenge at Allsorts with this and good luck.

Faye said...

So elegant, loving the papers too. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. xxx

melsanford said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and the colours. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Unknown said...

A very beautiful card! I love the colours and the image!

Jo Walker said...

Beautiful card! I've used this image so much in the last few months, I just love it!

brenda said...

A really super card, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

p.s: Did you know we are looking for new DT memebrs at our sister challenge Penny Black at Allsorts http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Catherine said...

What a beautiful and elegant card Liz ! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Liz
Love the colours and the image is perfect for the challenge at Allsorts this week.
Thanks for joining in the fun.
Take care
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and the color you used. The bow looks really beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)