Wednesday 11 August 2010

Heidi Among the Flowers

How cute is little Heidi? I would say very cute, don't you think? She is a digi image I just bought from here, think I may go back and get some more!

She is coloured with a mix of Copics and Promarkers. Yes, I finally gave in to the lure of the Promarkers (and my local crafty shop were having a bit of a sale). Haven't decided which I like best. But then do I need to decide? Surely I absolutely need both!


I am entering this card into the sketch challenge on the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine site here.


9 comments:

Fiona said...

this is lovely...and the CC Designs are just so cute....how did you do the flowers??

I am saving up for promarkers..only have a few colours but I love my copics!!

Fi

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Liz. This is the cutest card ever. So sweert and just gorgeous with all those beautiful colours and those fab flowers with the image. Just perfect. I love it. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Liz
Such a cute card, sweet image and love the bright cheery colours and pretty flowers too.
Kelly.x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Liz, love he flowers!
Clairexx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is beautiful Liz, so bright and cheerful with fab colouring.
Clare x

melsanford said...

What a lovely cheerful card! I love the colours - very summery! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

bumblealsie said...

back to your very best

Georgia said...

Wow Liz, such a gorgeous card - the colours are so pretty and I love the little flowers! :) Love, Georgia xx

Tasha said...

Wow what a fantastic design! I love it and the image is so cute! Great papers and the neon flowers are fab
love tasha xx