Saturday 31 July 2010

Thanks a Bunch

Happy Saturday everyone! And we all know by now what that means. Yep, another challenge from Penny Black. This week's challenge is .....

Ready, Steady, Cook!

One circle, two papers and three flowers.

We have two fabby prizes up for grabs....

15% lifetime discount voucher from PB Stamps.
and
4 rolls of ribbon(your choice) from Fantastic Ribbons.

So get out of that kitchen and rattle those stamps and inks!

For my card I have used the PB stamp 'frolic'. Y'know the mice, the hedgies, the bears they are all really cute but it's the cats that always make me smile. Just look at this one, fat, funny and a friendly face (a bit like my DH....he's gonna kill me). The papers are by BoBunny and what do you think of my little flowers? Made them myself you know.

So, looking for more inspiration? Then check here to see what my teamies have cooked up this week.

This card also fits these fabby challenges...

Creative Inspirations.....animals

Charisma....something with a tail

Paperplay....anything goes


16 comments:

melsanford said...

Beautiful card - lovely and colourful! And those flowers are just beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Liz. This is so beautiful. Cute image, lovely papers and I adore those flowers, so pretty. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Liz, I love the dp you use, bold and bright. Joey.x

NGCARDS said...

A lovely cute card hun xxx

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card liz...have a great weekend...hugs kath xxx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Gorgeous cards Liz! So bright and happy, and I really love your flowers!

Irena said...

Liz, this card is so cute and beautiful.
The image is lovely, the papers are great, the flowers are wonderful.
I wish you wonderful weekend!

Little K Smith said...

Fabulous card Liz, adore the bright colours, great layout and love your flowers too.
Kelly.x

Debs said...

Super cute card Liz - love the bright fresh colours.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Faye said...

It's the cats that get me too! Love the bright summery colours on this one. xxx

Faye said...

I am such a Fluffhead! Thanks so much for playing at Charisma. x

Sally said...

Great car, love the flowers and the image is so cute. Hugs Sally xx

debby4000 said...

This is so gorgeous Liz.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Fabulous Liz - this image really makes me smile too ... dunno why I haven't bought it yet loL! and love the flowers too - really funky!
Pauline x

NGCARDS said...

Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Paul said...

So bright - love the cheery colours. I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/