Monday 1 March 2010

March Calendar Page


Today sees the launch of the DigiStamp Boutiques 'Offer of the Month' which this month is 'Spring Coco and Friends'. It is also time for my next calendar page....so how could I resist using Coco's friends, these adorable bunnies?

My March calendar page fits two challenges...

Lexi's Creations...Anything Goes

Quirky Crafts...Cute

I have used copics to colour and the papers are My minds Eye.

So if you love your bunnies as much as I do click here....




7 comments:

Spyder said...

Lovely Calendar page Liz, and really cute digi bunny images, will certainly have a closer look at them! Thank you for joining the Quirky Craft 'Cute' Challenge!! Hope to see you again next time too!!
((Lyn))

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

What a fantastic calendar page, just love the background and the bunnies.

Hugs Ali x

Mrs A. said...

I love this design with the bunnies. So cute.

maxine said...

This is fantastic and so cute, thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

Deanne said...

aw this is a very hoppy card :) and soooo cute, tfs and joinin in with us at quirky crafts :)

lalkygirl said...

fantastic calendar page ,the bunnies are adorable.
thanks for joining us at lexis ,good luck in the challenge
lalkygfirl x

bumblealsie said...

Love yer buns hun!!!!!