Wednesday 28 January 2009

I've Been Tagged !

Thanks Jennifer

So here are the rules for this one........... go to where you keep your photo's on your PC, choose the 6th folder, then the 6th picture ............ post it on your blog and explain................








It's me!

There I am standing outside the O2 arena. Full of excitement and looking forward to boogieing along with the little purple one that is Prince. Little did I know I would be scared witless at the sheer drop I had to negotiate to get to my seat at what seemed liked a million miles up. DO NOT buy tickets for the upper level if you have even a hint of vertigo! I moved along the row hugging each person and pleading with them to save me from certain death.


6 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

that's hilarious!!! made me chuckle anyway!! so jealous of you seeing prince - was it excellent?? bet it was.
I love your blog banner too!
jenny

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing Liz. I took up rock climbing to get over my fear of heights, it worked. Might be easier to just get different seats next time though lol!
Jen x

bumblealsie said...

I thought you called your little purple one a dongle.

Liz McGuire, said...

Dear Bumbles - you are thinking about something entirely different!

bumblealsie said...

I do like your choice of music and I would like to see some TATE added to your playlist.
Check my site for more details.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Hee - great photo and yes I'm be a tad dizzy too! xx