Sunday 10 August 2008

This Thursday It's all about ... Ribbons & Bows


The challenge this week on 'This Thursday' -

'Hi Everyone. This weeks challenge is called Bowdacious. so we want you to use ribbons and bows, so use the theme in any way that inspires you.'

So I looked out my stash of ribbon and found this great piece of pink that was simply crying out baby girl card!

Goodies I used - Stamp by Stampendous 'baby's bath', circle nesties, swiss dots CB folder, ribbon, prima flowers, brads and button.

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Cute card!

xoxo

RubyMay said...

oh this is so pretty. I love it !

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Very cute card. Love the way the ribbon dtail is picked up on the heart in the corner
thanks for taking part in our challenge
Tracey

Crissi Harvey said...

awwwwwwwww so cute love the image.

crissi xx

Tasha said...

me again!

There's something on my blog for you!

xoxo

tiggertastic said...

Hello darlin, fan work as per normal, you are a very talented lady and i enjoy looking at your creations

Sarah x